Lisa Simpkins Featured in a Webinar by Travel Operations May 25th
Join Travel Operations and Lisa Simpkins CEO for a 45 minutes’ focus on some of the hottest
topics within Business Travel Management:
What is the business model of tomorrow’s TMC?
What will be the biggest challenges in the years to come?
What impact will a future-proof tech stack have on business performance?
Lisa Simpkins from US-based TMC DCX Travel & Technology will join us and give us her “5 cents” on the topics. She will share her experience from a Travel Agency that is fully modernized and prepared for the future.
Who is the webinar for: The webinar is tailored for Business Travel Agencies that consider moving to modern technology. It is a unique opportunity to learn the do’s and don’ts from a peer!
When: May 25 9AM PST / 10AM MST / 12PM EST. Note that a webinar recording is available immediately after the event, so feel free to sign up even if you can’t make the live event!
The hottest topic in travel: How TMCs tap into the burning leisure market while business travel is slowly recovering
– What is happening to the classic divide between business and leisure travel?
– How do classic TMCs approach this opportunity?
Learn from a peer: Lisa Simpkins shares her journey with DCX Travel & Technology
– What does tomorrow’s travel agency look like?
– How DCX Travel & Technology is prepared for a world where employees have become a scarce resource
– Learnings from going 100% cloud and digital – do’s and don’ts.
Working with a modern travel platform
– Examples of new business opportunities
– How to get up and running in 10 business days